Friday, March 18, 2011

Miley Cyrus’ alleged drunk photos defended by dad



Billy Ray Cyrus wants everyone to know that his daughter, Miley Cyrus, was not drunk in some recent pictures that were put out.
Miley was recently snapped and appeared to be stumbling around possibly drunk. However, Billy Rayreported on what really went down, states HollywoodLife.
“Miley said ‘I had a meeting with Dr. Luke and his staff and we were all there at this restaurant and there were so many paparazzi that I couldn’t see. Daddy, they were flashing, so I held my hand up to block the flashes out of my eyes because I couldn’t take a step,’” Billy Ray revealed.
Billy Ray also noted that Miley is hurt by the lies that are spreading in regard to this and is embarrassed that people think this about her.
Do you think Miley Cyrus is better behaved than people claim?

No comments:

Post a Comment